Property West Residential a property management company based in San Diego is actively recruiting for a Maintenance Rehab Technician for our portfolio of 51 communities located in San Diego County.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- Rehabilitation, construction and maintenance background.
- Interior/Exterior painting and ability to use airless sprayer.
- Ability to use all tools as required in a proficient manner to perform varied tasks.
- Skills to complete routine maintenance and general repairs as assigned.
- Knowledge of plumbing, electricity, texture, drywall, stucco repairs, and framing.
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace environment.
- Be able to take all necessary precautions when using any hazardous equipment or other materials.
- Ability to respond to all verbal and written requests in a courteous, professional and timely manner.
- Ability to act in an independent manner, solve problems and work well with minimal supervision.
- Positive and professional attitude.
- 3-5 years experience.
- Flexibility and ability to drive to the communities as assigned.
- Must have own tools.
Property West Residential offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits to include: Medical, dental, vision, life, short term and long term disability at a reduced rate, vacation, sick time & holiday pay.
Work schedules vary and weekends may be required if necessary in accordance to the individual needs of the portfolio - candidates must be able to adapt easily to a flexible work schedule and/or rotation of locations to assist other properties as necessary.
Please submit resume with salary requirements directly to this posting. Candidates must pass a thorough background and drug screen plus internal testing related to the position requirements.
Compensation: $15-18 per hour DOE + mileage reimbursement!