Property West Residential a property management company based in San Diego is actively recruiting for a Maintenance Technician for our beautiful 100-unit property located in Laguna Niguel:
• 3-5 years of experience with steady employment stability.
• Capability to use basic tools as required in a proficient and safe manner to perform all tasks.
• Skills to complete routine maintenance and general repairs as assigned.
• Adherence to safety and general company protocols at all times.
• Ability to adapt to a high-volume and fast-paced work environment.
• Know-how to exercise precautions when using any hazardous equipment or other materials.
• Standard verbal and written communication.
• Problem-solver who identifies and resolves challenges with minimal supervision.
• Positive and professional attitude with outstanding customer service skills.
• Detail-oriented, hardworking, take charge attitude with pride in their work product.
• On-call emergency coverage; initiative and reliability to rotate emergency phone when required.
• Work schedule flexibility with reliable transportation to commute between properties as assigned.
Property West Residential offers a competitive pay with excellent benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability at reduced rates, plus paid sick leave, vacation and holidays.
Work schedules vary and weekends may be required if necessary in accordance to the individual needs of the portfolio and or position - candidates must be able to easily adapt to a flexible work schedule and/or rotation of locations to assist other properties/teams as necessary.
Candidates must have transportation and valid driver license.
Please submit resume with salary requirements. Candidates must pass a thorough background and drug screen plus internal testing related to the position requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!