Property West Residential represents the core of strong, successful, driven, and passionate team members.
If you're a results-driven individual who thinks out-of-the box and communicates effectively... we're looking for you!
Property West Residential is actively recruiting Porter Maintenance for our communities in Vista and Escondido.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY if you do not possess basic maintenance tools, reliable transportation, ability to meet the below qualifications, or are unable to successfully pass a thorough background investigation and drug screening.
• 3-5 years of experience with steady employment stability.
• Capability to use basic tools as required in a proficient and safe manner to perform all tasks.
• Skills to complete routine maintenance and general repairs as assigned.
• Adherence to safety and general company protocols at all times.
• Ability to adapt to a high-volume and fast-paced work environment.
• Know-how to exercise precautions when using any hazardous equipment or other materials.
• Standard verbal and written communication.
• Problem-solver who identifies and resolves challenges with minimal supervision.
• Positive and professional attitude with outstanding customer service skills.
• Detail-oriented, hardworking, take charge attitude with pride in their work product.
• On-call emergency coverage; initiative and reliability to rotate emergency phone when required.
• Work schedule flexibility with reliable transportation to commute between properties as assigned.
Property West Residential offers a competitive pay with excellent benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability at reduced rates, plus paid sick leave, vacation and holidays.
Work schedules vary and weekends may be required if necessary in accordance to the individual needs of the portfolio and or position - candidates must be able to easily adapt to a flexible work schedule and/or rotation of locations to assist other properties/teams as necessary.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please submit resume, pay history and requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!