*PROPERTY MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED*
Property West Residential is seeking highly motivated and highly qualified Managers and Assistant Managers for our San Diego north county portfolio:
The Property Manager will be responsible for renting activities, collections, resident retention, marketing, scheduling and supervision of staff, preparation and service of legal documents, lease renewals, income projections, budgeting, expense control, accounts payable and accounts receivable and overall administration of the property.
Property West Residential is looking to hire energetic, self-starters who are experienced in the property management field, and are highly organized and motivated leaders with positive attitude, self-initiative and the ability to multi-task diverse assignments and responsibilities.
We want individuals who share our core values and demonstrate a true passion for what they do in the office or field.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
* Outstanding sales!
* Supervisory experience with the ability to direct staff through collaboration and motivation.
* Positive, outgoing and professional attitude.
* Exemplary customer service skills; passionate about working with people!
* Effective verbal and written communication abilities.
* Problem Solvers!
* Ability to diffuse conflict fairly and effectively.
* Creative marketing and advertising techniques.
* Innovative resident retention activities.
* Knowledge of Fair Housing Laws and Fair Credit Reporting Act.
* Ability to increase income growth, control expenses and enforce budget guidelines.
* Experience with property management accounting software; Entrata a plus!
To apply, please respond to this posting directly. Please note you must successfully pass a thorough background investigation and drug screen.
Property West Residential offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits package plus opportunities for career advancement. We look forward to hearing from you!