If you're a driven HR professional and possess excellent talent recruitment and awesome people skills and enjoy diverse responsibilities in a fast-paced work environment - we are looking for you! PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION if you do not have a minimum of 5 years-experience and solid work stability throughout your resume. Property management background is a plus!
This exciting position is responsible for delivering best practices and focuses on HR solutions in support of enhanced employee opportunities and the growth of the business. You will facilitate programs and projects aimed at employee engagement to drive a high performance culture!
• Recruitment and selection of qualified candidates with long term commitment that are looking forward to developing their skills and advancing their career.
• Talent retention that contributes to the success of the company's growth and self-rewarding progress.
• Continuously researching and enhancing recruitment techniques, interviewing methods, upper-management coaching for implementation of effective performance evaluations and disciplinary actions.
• New hire orientation and training geared to assist employees perform all required responsibilities plus all training perquisites required by law for supervisors and team members.
• Compliance with federal, state and local legal requirements and enforcement through mandated attendance to maintain abreast of all existing and new legislation.
• Payroll administration and process through ADP software. Payroll records management by performing changes to exemptions, insurance coverage, applicable deductions, job titles, department transfers, compensation adjustments, etc.
• Maintain employee confidence and protect payroll operations by keeping all information secured and confidential. Preserves excellent department organization and file recordkeeping of all personnel files.
• Employee benefits administration and negotiation of annual medical policy renewal based on industry trends, employee needs and competitive edge.
• Innovative recommendations and implementation of human resource policy and procedures and routine and annual upkeep of company handbook.
• Attendance of educational workshops, professional forums, and registering with effective professional sites that can contribute to the ongoing growth and expansion of the human resource department.
Skills and Education Required:
Recruitment and Talent Retention, Human Resource Management, Payroll Processing and Organization, Benefits Administration, Performance Assessment, Compensation, Wage Structure and Employee Classification, California Employment Laws Awareness and Compliance, Arbitration/Mediation Process, Sexual Harassment, Safety and Related Training Programs, and Department Development.
Degree in Business Administration or Human Resource Management - will consider equivalent of work experience (minimum of 7 years) if directly related to specific requirements for the position.
Property West Residential is a career driven company who offers opportunity for growth, increased development and recognition, and rewards the right skills and behaviors. Property West Residential offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits, plus annual bonuses and incentive perks at the discretion of the owner based on outstanding performances.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST PASS A STRICT AND THOROUGH BACKGROUND AND DRUG SCREEN plus internal testing when related to the position requirements. Please submit a signed cover letter with your resume.