Property West Residential a property management company based in San Diego is actively recruiting for a Maintenance Technician for our beautiful 300-unit property located in Cardiff by the Sea:
Qualified Candidates will have:
• Rehabilitation, construction and maintenance background.
• Interior/Exterior painting and ability to use airless sprayer.
• Ability to use all tools as required in a proficient manner to perform varied tasks.
• Skills to complete routine maintenance and general repairs as assigned.
• Knowledge of plumbing, electricity, HVA/C texture, drywall, stucco repairs, and framing.
• Ability to adapt to a fast pace environment.
• Be able to take all necessary precautions when using any hazardous equipment or other materials.
• Ability to respond to all verbal and written requests in a courteous, professional and timely manner.
• Ability to act in an independent manner, solve problems and work well with minimal supervision.
• Positive and professional attitude.
• 3-5 years of experience.
• Flexibility and ability to drive to the communities as assigned.
• Must have own tools.
Property West Residential offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits to include: Medical, dental, vision, life, short term and long term disability at a reduced rate, vacation, sick time & holiday pay.
Work schedules vary and weekends may be required if necessary in accordance to the individual needs of the portfolio - candidates must be able to adapt easily to a flexible work schedule and/or rotation of locations to assist other properties as necessary.
Candidates must have transportation and valid driver license.
Please submit resume with salary requirements. Candidates must pass a thorough background and drug screen plus internal testing related to the position requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!