Property West Residential is seeking a highly motivated and highly qualified Maintenance Supervisor for beautiful 123-unit community located in Escondido, CA:
*DUE TO THE VOLUME AND FAST PACE OF THUS PROPERTY, A CANDIDATE MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF THREE YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE APARTMENT INDUSTRY AS A MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR, WITH A PROVEN TRACK RECORD THAT CONSISTS OF THE ABILITY TO ENSURE THAT ALL OF OUR EXPECTATIONS ARE MET.*
This position is also responsible for quality control, purchasing and supply management, budgeting, Risk Management and personnel administration.
*Essential Duties/ Responsibilities:*
* Directs and supervises daily activities of the Maintenance Team
* Leads onsite maintenance staff and participates in diagnosing issues in HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pools, carpentry, interior/exterior and appliances.
* Manages and responds to resident maintenance work requests promptly
* Inspects apartments during move-in, move-out and turns
* Prepares, executes and monitors maintenance budget and ensures expense controls
* Promotes a quality living experience to current and future tenants
*Education and Skills:*
* Three (3) years minimum previous experience as Maintenance Supervisor in Property Management maintenance
* Strong Organizational and Time Management Skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to analyze and resolve problems
* Ability to manage a team
* Ability to set and meet goals
* Ability to consistently meet deadlines
* Ability to be at work on a regular and consistent basis
* Ability to work overtime as needed
* Must be available to work on call when experiencing staffing shortages
* Ability to compare, copy, compute, analyze, coordinate, synthesize, negotiate, communicate and instruct
If the description above sounds like you, then we want to hear from you now!
Please visit our website at www.propertywestresidential.com
Property West Residential offers a competitive salary, an excellent full benefits package plus opportunities to learn and grow. We look forward to hearing from you!